Saturdays are Fridays, and Mondays are Saturdays for us. So happy weekend (kind of)! I was able to get a lot done today that I haven’t been able to do before due to a busy work schedule:
I called former and current employers in regards to W-2s and 1099 forms, worked with acquiring and sending medical records, making appointments, and getting established with a new doctor here in Colorado, contacted our health insurance for more information about co-pay, organized paperwork, organized all of our usernames and passwords (so far we have 44 different accounts!), organized all of the necessary documents required for our new (used) car, am waiting for multiple return calls and emails, etc. and my goodness, can we please add managing personal life and finances to a professional resume? Because it definitely counts as skills and experience! Organizing, scheduling, filing, finances, telephone skills…clerical work in general, am I right? My upcoming goal is to assemble our car’s maintenance schedule, and set maintenance reminders into our Fuelly app (it’s great). I also have yet to watch YNAB‘s lecture materials! So, goals: set up car maintenance schedule, organize records, watch YNAB lectures, compile tax documents, and fill out new patient paperwork. Phew.
Without further ado, here at ten (ahem, eleven) links. Enjoy.
- 10 Ways to Style Your Hair to Survive a Workout (Hello Glow) | Beauty, Fitness
- 3 Ways to Tame Your Mane After the Gym (FP Blog) | Beauty, Fitness
- Flora Desktop Wallpaper (Oana Befort) | Art
- Timo the Cat and His Hammack Experiences (YouTube) | Cuteness
- No Fuss Parenting – Teach Kids to Sit Still (The Domestic Fringe) | Parenting
- 5 Natural Headache Remedies (The EveryGirl) | Wellness
- How to Protect Important Papers & Where to Keep Important Documents (Real Simple) | Personal Finance
- 5 Steps to Simpler Record-Keeping (Real Simple) | Personal Finance
- An Easier Clean, Every Time: The Thing To Do Before You Blast Your Bath (Apartment Therapy) | Cleaning
- How Our Family of 5 Lives in 800 Square Feet and Loves It (Red and Honey) | Home
- How to Add Greenery to a Space (Cupcakes and Cashmere) | Home