Jared starting creating and working on our 2016 Expense Spreadsheets, and I’m so excited to utilize this for organization and for 2016 taxes. I also looked into Amazon Student: if you’re a student with a valid .edu email address, you can get Amazon Prime for half of the subscription cost. Jared’s current school is really small, so the students don’t have school email addresses. We hope to talk to the president of the school and see if this could possibly be changed, because 50% off our yearly Amazon Prime expense would be amazing. We use Amazon Prime A LOT as its a pretty handy tool when living in the sticks.
Without further ado, here are an additional 10 links + a few more I came across. Enjoy.
- Is It Really OK to Leave Your Slow Cooker on All Day? (The Kitchn) | Cooking, Slow Cooker, Crock Pot
- How to Clean a Slow Cooker (The Kitchn) | Cleaning, Slow Cooker, Crock Pot
- Beat Bloat With 13 Gut Healing Recipes (Hello Glow) | Wellness, Bloat Remedies
- 5 Quick, Easy (And Free) Ways To Create An Awesome Email Signature Today (Forbes) | Work, Email Signature
- Habits of Grace (Challies) | Encouragement, Book Review
- Reformed Theology is Covenant Theology (The Aquila Report) | Theology
- Sea Salt vs Table Salt (American Heart Association) | Wellness, Heart Healthy
- The Downward Spiral of My Discontent (The Gospel Coalition, Melissa Kruger) | Encouragement
- Modern Bedding (CB2) | Bedding, Wish List
- 15 Genius Tips for Living in Small Spaces (A Cup of Jo) | Home/Cabin Living
- Splenda is Officially Bad For You (Well+Good) | Wellness, Sugar
- Your Guide to Natural Sweeteners (Well+Good) | Wellness, Natural Sweeteners