Phew, it has been awhile, hasn’t it? Jared and I have been on the road A LOT these past few weeks. We’re also moving in a few weeks, and then moving to another apartment a week after that. While running errands, we stopped in a fabulous thrift store, and stocked up on a few really nice dress shirts for Jared! Win win! He’s been needing some updated dress shirts for awhile, and these new (used) ones fit him perfectly.
- Drink Yourself Skinny with 3 Detox Water Recipes (Hello Glow) | Yum
- Get More Out of Your Immersion Blender with These 5 Tips (the kitchn) | Kitchen, Tools
- 12 Best Teas for Clear, Glowing Skin (Hello Glow) | Yum
- Waste Less Food (FP Blog) | Food, Simplicity
- Infographic: The Shelf Life of Food (the kitchn) | Food, Storage
- Healthy, Natural Nails with Hortus Nailworks (Reading My Tea Leaves) | Beauty, Nails
- How to Be An Apartment Homesteader (The Prairie Homestead) | Apartment Living, Garden
- 3 Reasons Why You Can’t Afford Not to Have a Budget (The Humbled Homemaker) | Budget, Finances
- 5 High Priced Items You Should Budget For in Your 20’s and 30’s (The EveryGirl) | Budget, Finances
- Natural Home Organization & Cleaning Checklist (Wellness Mama) | Cleaning
Enjoy. Happy Monday, and happy exploring!