Not really knowing anything about homemaking when I got married, aside from cleaning, I’ve found these resources quite helpful. I follow each one (through my WordPress Reader), and read articles I find to be interesting and/or helpful to me.
- Apartment Therapy | Mission: Helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
- The Kitchn | A daily food magazine on the Web celebrating life in the kitchen through home cooking and kitchen intelligence.
- Real Simple | Home & Lifestyle
- Clean My Space | Melissa dispenses useful, time-saving cleaning tips, tricks, and recommendations.
- Others: Better Homes & Gardens | Martha Stewart Living
- Living Well Spending Less | Our mission at Living Well Spending Less is to encourage, inspire, and empower our readers to strengthen your budgets, reach your goals, achieve your dreams, and serve your communities.
- Money Saving Mom | Intentional Finance
- Wellness Mama | At WellenssMama.com you’ll find all of my best real food recipes, natural living and cleaning tutorials, beauty recipes and health hacks with natural ingredients, natural remedies, and so much more.
Fun Life, Style, Wellness and Work Publications:
- The Beauty Department | Tutorials, Hair, Makeup, Inspiration
- The Chalkboard Magazine | THE CHALKBOARD MAG is a guide to living well. With a mix of expert insights, healthy recipes, natural beauty picks, and toxin-free living ideas, our team’s goal is to inspire you to live well.
- Darling Magazine | The Art of Being a Woman
- The Everygirl | The Everygirl, LLC, is the ultimate online resource helping shape the creative, career-driven woman to experience her life better lived.
- The Glitter Guide | Glitter Guide is a lifestyle brand that aims to delight, inspire and make your life shine from the inside out.
- Hello Glow | A destination for natural wellness, nutrition and skincare.
- The Muse | Your ultimate career finder and guidance destination.
- Well+Good | Well+Good launched as the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene.
- A Cup of Jo by Joanna Goddard
- Gloria Furman
- Reading My Tea Leaves by Erin Boyle
- Thoughts by Natalie by Natalie Borton
Theology and Encouragement:
- Albert Mohler | Cultural commentary from a Biblical perspective
- Alpha and Omega Ministries | Christian apologetics
- The Aquila Report | Your independent source for news and commentary from and about conservative, orthodox evangelicals in the Reformed and Presbyterian family of churches.
- Desiring God | God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth.
- The Gospel Coalition | Equipping the next generation for gospel-faithful ministry and promote church reform and culture transformation
- Ligonier Ministries | Teaching fellowship
- Tim Challies | Informing the Reforming
- Truth for Life with Alistair Begg | Bible-teaching ministry
- Voddie Baucham Ministries | Equipping believers to walk in truth
Are there any other website you love and find helpful in your homemaking? Comment below, I’d love to know!