After getting back from my trip, I started unpacking and immediately got into the “cleaning and organizing mood”. Living in such a small space, we have to be very careful with what we bring into our home, so purges of things we don’t really use are a helpful thing. With two sons arriving soon, we need all of the extra space we can get!
- 3 Easy Tips for Reorganizing Your Home Office (Glitter Guide) | Inspiration, Work
- 6 Small, Random Efforts That Pay Off Big at Home (Apartment Therapy) | Simplicity
- The Baptist Catechism by Benjamin Keach (Reformed Reader) | Theology
- 16 Rules or Airtiquette: Airport Edition (Cheap Flights) | Traveling, Flying, Tips
- 10 Things to Keep in the Freezer for Emergency Snacks (Kitchn) | Snacks
- Why are So Many Christians Unhappy? (Desiring God) | Encouragement
- The Best Natural Foundations to Try This Summer (Darling Magazine) | Makeup
- How to Hide a Bobby Pin (Beauty Department) | Hair, Tips
- 7 Ways Successful Women Say Yes to Their Day (Darling Magazine) | Work
- The Achiever Embodied: Why These Sisters Are Breaking the Mold as Alaskan Fisherwomen (Darling Magazine) | Work
- Chasing After More When You Already Have Enough (Money Saving Mom) | Budgeting
- What Every Husband Should Know About Stay-at-Home Moms (Desiring God) | Encouragement, Parenting
- What Happened to Beauty? (Ligonier) | Theology
Goals for the rest of the week: continue organizing our apartment, start compiling list of newborn and nursery essentials, then see what else we can get on our budget.