Start from the top down.
- Clean the shower head – take a plastic bag, fill it with vinegar, and place it around the shower head so that the shower head is completely submerged. Remove it in the morning and rinse with water.
- Clean plastic shower curtains and liners – rehang to dry.
- Clean shower tiles – spray the walls with an all-purpose cleaner and scrub with a stiff-bristle scrub brush
- Clean grout – scrub brush, vinegar and water
Natural Shower Cleaning:
- Microfiber cloths and a 50/50 water/vinegar solution works well on everything in the shower.
- A baking soda and water paste will clean stuck on gunk in the shower (for tougher gunk use vinegar).
What to do everyday to help with cleaning:
- Squeegee the shower walls after every use.
- Spray the surface with an all-purpose cleaner or white vinegar.
- Shower | Deep Clean Your Bathroom in 7 Steps (Real Simple)
- Scrubbing Shower Doors and Tiles (Real Simple)
- Natural Bathroom Cleaning (Wellness Mama)
- How to Clean a Shower (Today)
- How to Clean Your Shower and Keep it That Way: 5 Quick Tips (Apartment Therapy)
- How to Clean Soap Scum (Apartment Therapy)
- A Shiny New Shower and Tub: A Cleaning Regimen for Keeping Them Perfect Forever (Apartment Therapy)