Hello all. I do hope you’re well! I’ve got daily and weekly chores calling my name, but not until I eat a little something =) Remember to get in your exercise for the day, and drink a lot of water. Making time to read a book is also good thing to try to set time aside for.
- Declutter (In a Big Way!) by Asking Yourself One Simple Question (Apartment Therapy) | Minimalism, Simplicity, Home
- Here’s How to Have a Perfect Nap, According to Science (Apartment Therapy) | Wellness, Naps
- Wellness Encyclopedia: 10 Ways to Use Coconut Oil (FP Blog) | Wellness, Coconut Oil
- How To Properly Store Potatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, and Garlic (Live Simply by Annie) | Produce, Storage
- Make It Special: 7 Simple Ways to Customize a Rental Apartment (Apartment Therapy) | Home, Renters
- 11 Ways to Add a Little Style to Your Rental Kitchen (Apartment Therapy) | Home, Renters
- 5 Simple Ways to Get Back Into Working Out After Weeks of Skipping the Gym (Elite Daily) | Wellness, Fitness
- The 5 Best Places to Find a Homemaking Mentor (Keeper of the Home) | Homemaking *I have and am still learning on my own – as of now, I’m relying on helpful sources.
- A Critical Evaluation of Paedobaptism (Founders) | Theology
- 21 Things to Cook in a Cast Iron Skillet on the Grill (or Over the Fire) (Kitchn) | Food, Skillet
- 18 Things You Didn’t Know You Needed in Your Dream Backyard (Apartment Therapy) | Fun *I’m loving the look of natural swimming pools!
- Relaxing Kitchen Rituals for a Better Night’s Sleep (Kitchn) | Cleaning
- 7 Surprising Health Tips From Blake Lively’s Trainer (The Chalkboard) | Wellness, Fitness
- How Often Do You Really Need To Wash Your Activewear? (Well+Good) | Fitness, Laundry
- Habit Shift: Water (Reading My Tea Leaves) | Wellness, Water
- Be You, Tea Full: Why You Should Drink More Tea (FP Blog) | Wellness, Tea