I feel like I am running out of time! Still need to pack the hospital bag and diaper bag, purchase baby clothes, make other baby purchases, boil and clean bottles and the pump, get all of our paperwork in order, schedule a pre-admission appointment with the hospital, study up on labor and birth, choose a pediatrician, and more and phew. It’s hard to do in addition to working six hours a day and keeping the home (Jared has been so helpful here, as much as his schedule allows). I’m currently 29 1/2 weeks pregnant. With twins, it’s so unpredictable as to when they’ll arrive – it could be as early as 31 weeks.
Also, as a note, if you’re ever pregnant with twins – make sure you take enough iron. Anemia is really hard (especially when you have so much you need to get done during the day). I have a week to increase my iron levels through the extra supplements I just started, otherwise I’ll need to go to the hospital for iron infusions (the hospital is a 3 hour round trip away). I don’t mean to come across as a complete negative downer, and I’m sorry if I do. We are anxious to meet our little misters, and I’d like to ask for prayer for strength, diligence, and provision for us and our babies. Thank you!
- 5 Reasons to Start a Collection of Wooden Spoons (The Kitchn) | Cooking
- What You Should Really Bring Someone Who Just Had a Baby (The Kitchn) | Parenting
- 8 Healthy Habits That Are Cheaper Than Your Morning Latte (The Chalkboard) | Wellness
- 7 Organizing Hacks That Will Save Your Sanity (Living Well Spending Less) | Home, Organization
- Meet Our Insta-Crush Flora Forager + Get Inspired (The Chalkboard) | Inspiration
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Cooking Meat on the Stovetop (The Kitchn) | Cooking
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Wins! Recipe (Garlands of Grace) | Yum
- Is Your Shower Routine Giving You Acne? (Well+Good) | Beauty, Wellness
- Make Your Own Autumn Leaves Garland (Decore Envy) | Inspiration, Autumn
- 6 Budget-Friendly DIYs You’ll “Fall” For (Simonton) | Inspiration, Autumn
If I find time I’m totally doing #9 and #10 for our home. Happy exploring!