A list of my favorite products and links for cooking.
- Meal Planning:
- Cookware: Cast Iron | Stainless Steel
- In my binder, I have: Measurement charts, a pantry essential checklist, food storage charts, and other handy cheat sheets I can always reference when I need them.
- Recommended resources:
- Measurement conversions guide (Pinterest)
- Guide to Storing Fruits and Vegetables (The Kitchn)
- Infographic: The Shelf Life of Food (The Kitchn)
- Food Storage Chart for Cupboard/Pantry, Refrigerator and Freezer (UNL Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources)
- Refrigerator & Freezer Storage Chart (FDA)
- Storage Times for the Refrigerator and Freezer (Food Safety)
- Don’t feel very confident in the kitchen? Check out The Kitchn’s Cooking School. It’s great.